Technology Team Leader- JEA
Professional work that plans, assigns, schedules, leads, monitors and reviews the work of others in assigned area. Maintains or improves the performance of assigned teams, including participating in two-way coaching discussions, providing input to performance evaluations and providing job-related training. Also leads project teams in planning, analyzing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing complex integrated information technology systems.
SUPPLEMENTAL SHEET Technology Team Leader (Incident Management)
Provides technical leadership for the resolution of all end user problems and issues, including the Help Desk, PC Support, PC Deployment, end user hardware and software configurations standards and Statement of Partnership (SOP) projects with the Project Management Office (PMO).
Must have advanced knowledge of Help Desk system administration and support.
- Application coding and maintenance of Help Desk system, including self-service and knowledgebase.
- Database support of Help Desk for all information.
- Configuration Management of all Server/network/PC devices.
- Regular reports to Technology Services management on individual requests.
- Provision of data on analysts for Job Factors.
- Lead Incident teams and participate in restoration of normal service. Ensure proper documentation of the incident, resolution, and associated work-around(s) are completed.
EXAMPLES OF PROFESSIONAL WORK:
- Plans, assigns, schedules, monitors, reviews and leads the work of others, including providing coaching to maintain and improve performance.
- Provides coaching and mentoring and ensures that training is provided to others to maintain and enhance technical knowledge and skills.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Directs activities of SMEs in installing hardware and software, resolving operating problems, providing technical assistance and training to users and evaluating suitability and compatibility of completed installations.
- Monitors production systems and initiates corrective and restorative actions.
Plans and schedules personnel and equipment to meet business needs in normal, abnormal and emergency situations.
- Provides and/or directs others in providing consultative services to users to enhance proposed business solutions and determine the best course of action.
- Evaluates user requests to determine feasibility, estimate cost and time requirements and assess compatibility with existing system capabilities.
- Provides direction for the resolution of new and unusual problems and responds to unique circumstances implements solutions to systemic problems.
- Develops, reviews, updates and enforces technical standards and operating procedures to ensure systems reliability, availability and capability.
- Coordinates the implementation of ITIL processes for Technology Services business processes.
- Assists in disaster recovery testing.
- Participates in ongoing training to continuously upgrade leadership and technical knowledge and skills.
- Performs other job-related work as assigned.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Security, Information Technology, or related discipline and six (6) years of professional experience in the specific computer systems analysis, software development &/or system configuration discipline being recruited.
Ten (10) year combination of education, training and experience in the specific computer systems analysis, software development &/or system configuration discipline being recruited.
Required to help maintain 24 X 7 systems availability.
PROMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS: N/A
A valid drivers license is required prior to employment and must be maintained during employment in this classification.
Certification, Registration and/or Training specific to the job may be required during employment.
To view complete description and to apply visit here.