Sr IT Compliance Analyst – Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC)
OUC – The Reliable One, an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida, is looking for qualified individuals to be part of our growing team. We are looking for self-motivated, creative professionals who can assist with achieving our vision of being recognized as the best utility in the nation. In addition, we are seeking individuals who are interested in working for a family friendly employer.
We are seeking an individual for a Regular position as a Sr IT Compliance Analyst in the IT Security Department of the Information Technology Division.
Improve existing security processes. Develop, implement and maintain an IT Security Compliance program with supporting policies and procedures. Establish and execute the Security Compliance Monitoring and Testing Plan. Develop appropriate documentation to support IT Security Compliance and activities.
Develop, implement, and maintain an IT Security Compliance framework and supporting policies and procedures;
Create and execute a strategic and annual Security Compliance Monitoring and Testing Plan in line with best practices;
Develop appropriate documentation to support IT Security Compliance and activities;
Coordinate with management to determine risk appetites and tolerance levels;
Improve existing Security processes and reporting to management;
Work with all areas of management communicating monitoring and testing results;
Facilitate the ongoing assessment of the organization's security compliance maturity profile;
Design, review and deliver educational; training or other materials to support organizational compliance;
Support other IT Security roles, including operating risk framework, policy and governance framework;
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Programming, Auditing and\or Compliance
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Information Technology auditing to include at least five (5) years working with IT management performing security compliance reviews
- One (1) of the following certifications required; additional certifications preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Security Plus (+)
- An additional three (3) years of experience may be considered in place of the aforementioned certification requirement.
Rate of Pay: IT13E Salary $83,000.00 - 109,000.00