FMEA invites Florida public power communicators to come together for discussing communications and messaging though the COVID-19 pandemic. This conference call will include a round-robin of utility responses to the pandemic and a sharing of communications strategies and resources.
Preliminary Discussion Topic:
Utility responses to COVID-19 relating to communications and key messaging, as well as sharing of resources.
For More Information:
Who Should Attend?
- Communications and Marketing Staff
- Utility Spokespersons
- Any municipal staff member from Florida’s public power utilities interested in discussing topics about the communications and marketing functions for municipal electric utilities
- Open to all Florida municipal utility employees
- No cost (please register to receive call in details)
- Conference Call registration instructions will be sent after registration.