The FMEA Key Accounts Roundtable will reconvene April 21, 2020, hosted by Tony Clayton at Ocala Electric Utility.
This group provides members the means to exchange information and ideas for utilities developing and maintaining mutually beneficial long-term relationships with major commercial and industrial customers, and other key accounts. Attendees are responsible for developing and maintaining a personalized business relationship and acting as the primary contacts for their utility’s key accounts by identifying, expediting, and coordinating services.
The roundtable discussion will allow each member to share issues that impact their utility. Please come prepared to discuss new developments, programs, and concerns.
|Welcome: Tony Clayton, Ocala Electric Utility|
|Introductions: Elizabeth Bendele, FMEA|
|Lunch: Provided by Ocala Electric Utility|
|Roundtable/Break-Out Session: Group Discussion of Pain Points and Best Practices|
|Closing: Debrief and Follow-Up|
Who Should Attend?
- Account Executives
- Commercial Services Managers
- Key Accounts Representatives
- Key Account Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Commercial Account Representatives
- Anyone looking to further their understanding and improve their utility's relationships with its community
- You must be logged in to purchase event registrations.
- No cost, but please register below for planning purposes.
- Lunch provided.
- Registration deadline: April 14, 2020.
For More Information:
Ocala Electric Utility
3600 SW 36th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
Ask for the government rate